Featured Post

A Visit to The Upper Realms

I came to stand before Them.  "Who is Them?", you ask? Them is They, the Eternal Ones, The Divine Ones Who Have Been And Will Alwa...

Friday, October 2, 2015

Cutting Ties

The last of the old Guard has been sent away. They All still haunt me sometimes. Did I fail them somehow? Or is it the other way around? Did they fail me? Fail US? In the end, They failed Themselves.

And where are YOU? This has become a last Deed, an final Test. For I have come to accept that I must do this alone. All this Time I waited. Hoping to find you, I lingered HERE. No more. Perhaps you await me on the Other Side. I do not know. It no longer even matters.

I have learned. I need NO ONE but Myself. I will see this last task done. And then, I will linger HERE no longer. I will go ON.

Goodbye, my Love. Goodbye to those I once called Brothers and Sisters.

Once again, I begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment