Featured Post

A Visit to The Upper Realms

I came to stand before Them.  "Who is Them?", you ask? Them is They, the Eternal Ones, The Divine Ones Who Have Been And Will Alwa...

Sunday, August 14, 2016

A Visit to The Upper Realms

I came to stand before Them.  "Who is Them?", you ask? Them is They, the Eternal Ones, The Divine Ones Who Have Been And Will Always Be.  I had stood amidst Them many times before. It has been too long since I stood before Them last. I had been delaying this meeting for too long. I saw them all seated Together, as One.

"We have been waiting for You." They said, "It has been too long."

"I am sorry for the delay, I have been in The Lowest of The Realms, trying to help...." was my response.

"You cannot delay any longer, it is Time."

They revealed another chair. It was empty.  I stood still, not understanding.

"Time?" I asked.

"Time that you rejoined Us. You chose to go to The Lowest of Realms. To grow yourself through experiences there. To help Others to grow as well. That experience is coming to an end. You Know this."

They motion towards the empty chair. Now I understand.

I get to come Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment