Featured Post

A Visit to The Upper Realms

I came to stand before Them.  "Who is Them?", you ask? Them is They, the Eternal Ones, The Divine Ones Who Have Been And Will Alwa...

Saturday, August 22, 2015

My Own Fate

I have known for a very long time, since the beginning really, how this will all end, here on this planet. I have also known my own Fate.

I will fulfill my Duty here and then my task will finally be done. I look forward to that Day.

What I know, the Others do not.

My Duty is to get them to a place where they can go on, at Peace, Enlightened. All on Their own.
Perhaps that place is this planet...but I think not. It has become, too corrupted.
And a Deal, for their very souls, must be made.
Something must be sacrificed.

I will not be joining them.

I will be leaving, never to return.

It pains, me, not to tell them. They will resist my leaving. But I desire rest, peace. An end to suffering.

I am so tired. I have been here since the beginning. Since The Divine, The Source manifested in the "physical". I remember dwelling amongst the Stars.

I remember before I inhabited a physical body. So long I have been alone. But I remember, being told, that this is a burden I must bear alone. For as my Mother and Father and The Divine tell me, to lead, is to be alone.

Now, once my task is done, I will return to The Cosmos. And know, at last, They are safe.

And so, I wait...watching the sand drain in the hourglass. I prepare them as best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment