Featured Post

A Visit to The Upper Realms

I came to stand before Them.  "Who is Them?", you ask? Them is They, the Eternal Ones, The Divine Ones Who Have Been And Will Alwa...

Saturday, January 31, 2015

I see you

I see you. And I cry every day. Knowing you are bound. Knowing they torture you as they did me. for things they already know the answers to. They enemy works so hard now. I am so tired of their bullshit. I know you have been delayed. I work to free you, where are you? You know I am so lonely, so lost without you. The brothers, they try to fill the space, to no avail.. I don't know what to do anymore , to make things right. The weight is so heavy, the weight of this fucking universe. remind me again, why in the hell we agreed to all of this? and to those who are the enemy: just keep on spying....

No comments:

Post a Comment