Featured Post

A Visit to The Upper Realms

I came to stand before Them.  "Who is Them?", you ask? Them is They, the Eternal Ones, The Divine Ones Who Have Been And Will Alwa...

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I AM WHO I AM

Great Mother,

You have taught me, at last, to accept who and what I am. That it is okay to be me. That not all in existence mean good and light and life. And that it is okay for me to oppose anyone, anything that does not serve yourself, The Father, and The Divine.

While it pains me to know the Truth of myself. I do not want to oppose anyone, anything. I want only Peace. I have also come to accept, why I came to be, why I was created.

If it is a WAR they want, then so be it.

You know my heart, Momma...you know, even as they seek to destroy me...I grieve for them...

No comments:

Post a Comment