Featured Post

A Visit to The Upper Realms

I came to stand before Them.  "Who is Them?", you ask? Them is They, the Eternal Ones, The Divine Ones Who Have Been And Will Alwa...

Monday, July 23, 2012

Victory

I stand alone on the battlefield. My lover tears apart another of my Brothers. His screams echo my battle cry. The crows circle, waiting. I walk over the bodies of my Brothers and Sisters. My sword dripping with the blood of my enemies. I tear off my helm so that my Betrayer can see my face as He meets His fate. I smile a Death's grin and finish Him in one stroke. I fall to my knees, my wounds are deep. I am dying. Then my Mother comes, lifts me up, heals me. "You have won this battle, but The War is not over" She says. "There is none but Myself left to fight, Mother", I lament. Ashes of the fallen are in my mouth. "You shall build a new Army, my Child." And so I stand again, and begin my search anew.

No comments:

Post a Comment