Featured Post

A Visit to The Upper Realms

I came to stand before Them.  "Who is Them?", you ask? Them is They, the Eternal Ones, The Divine Ones Who Have Been And Will Alwa...

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Forbidden

Dare I utter his name aloud,
And speak of sin that is yet a cloud?
His eyes see straight through me,
And do  not deny what must be.

Why have  I let him bind my heart,
With the painful knowledge that we must part?
Must it be so hopeless this way,
Can we go and yet still stay?

How I long for him at night,
I yearn for the morning, for his light,
He has given me back my smile,
Even if only for a while.

He has given me back my youth,
Forced me to look upon the burning truth,
With a voice that sings strong and clear,
Unlikw so many, he has nothing to fear.

I lay my head downd close my eyes, and pray he wake and despise,
The lonely little girl he has come to know,
The one who has lived, yet has nothing to show.
I ye

No comments:

Post a Comment